Modular Concession and Multi-Purpose Buildings
Modular concession buildings can be customized to fit specific needs, and they can be used for a variety of purposes, including food and beverage service, ticket sales, retail, and more.
They offer a fast and easy solution for businesses looking to expand their operations or add a new revenue stream, without the time and cost associated with traditional construction.
Modular concession stands (also known as “snack shacks”) are often more cost-effective than traditional concession stands because they are designed to be assembled quickly. You can save money on labor costs associated with construction and setup.
Modular concession buildings offer a high degree of customizability, allowing you to design a space that meets your specific needs. You can choose the layout, size, and configuration of your building, as well as the materials and finishes used to construct it.
Modular concession buildings can be used for a variety of different purposes, such as selling food and drinks or used as ticket booths, gift shops, and restrooms. This versatility makes them a great option for schools that need flexible spaces that can adapt to their needs.
- Fully code-compliant to state regulations
- Customize to your school colors
- 1.5:12 pitched integrated roof with Kynar colored panels
- Aluminum roll-up shutters with serving windows
- Stainless steel countertops with pass through shelves and condiment counter
- Forbo Marmoleum flooring; welded seams
- Low and no V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compounds) paints and sealant materials
Complete your stadium with smart upgrades
- Three-compartment pot sink
- One-compartment pot sink
- Hand sink
- Mop sink
- Floor sink
- Floor drain with trap primer
- Grease trap
- Multi-fixture restrooms with low-flow toilets and sinks
- 3-coat stucco exterior
Explore Our Projects
At Enviroplex, we welcome the future. Confronted by challenges, big or small, our team utilizes the latest advances in building techniques and technologies to deliver quality modular buildings at competitive prices. Our modular workspaces combine the best in traditional design and cutting-edge engineering, offering our customers a powerful range of customization options that few builders today can match.